Home is where the towel is
- Home is where the towel is.
- Home is where the morning yell of horror is heard, generally around 10:50 a.m.
- Home is where the telephone sanitizers will never be needed.
- Home is where you aren't ever asked, "WITH ICE?"
- Home is where you can feel the trees growing, or at least sleep through the phone ringing.
- Home is where Marvin's kind aren't - or not altogether anyway.
- Home is where Prosser isn't welcome.
- Home is what the Vogons haven't remade.
- Home is where there is such a thing as a hamburger.
- Home is where tea more than just resembles tea.
- Home is where the doors don't make conversation.
- Home is not Bartledan.
- Home is a good place to make a sandwich.
- Home is also where [
Fenella] Fenchurch (or other similarly significant person) is.
- Home is not infinitely improbable.
- ...where Agrajag will never be, and you can lock whatsisname out in the rain, concentrate on feeding the cat, and ignore his possible existence.
- Page created September 5 1999, by R.H.,